Picking Up Where the Office Visit Leaves Off
painACTION is an online program that shows patients how to manage chronic pain step-by-step. The painACTION website serves as a daily resource for people with chronic pain conditions.
The website provides skill-based lessons to help people manage cancer pain, back pain, migraine pain, arthritis pain, and neuropathic pain, helping them prepare for medical visits and manage their medications safely. The site offers engaging tools, lessons, personal stories, a daily pain tracker, and articles on taking pain medications appropriately and safely, with an entire risk management curriculum devoted specifically to opioids.
painACTION is an instrumental part of PainCAS™, which includes specifically tailored educational pain management content for the patient.
Explore painACTION today.
- Teaches patients critical self-management skills
- painACTION shows patients how to manage chronic pain step-by-step, accomplish their goals, and get the most out of their medical care. In research studies, painACTION users reported experiencing decreased negative psycho-social symptoms associated with chronic pain and experience increased coping skills and self-efficacy.
- Provides tailored educational materials
- painACTION offers relevant resources and educational materials related to a patient’s specific condition and need.
- Offers engaging, interactive tools
- painACTION provides helpful tools around communication, stress management, alternative and complementary medicine, medication side effects, and much more.