The MyStudentBody Comprehensive College Health program is the only online prevention program that addresses the key health-related issues on college campuses today.
Developed and scientifically tested with support from the National Institutes of Health, MyStudentBody speaks to students in their own language. Building on proven scientific principles associated with behavioral change, this program reduces the prevalence of important health-related risks among students.
MyStudentBody also addresses the concerns of campus health administrators by delivering real-time, cumulative data. Administrators can actively monitor program usage and outcomes, identify the most immediate health needs of the student population, and tailor future health programs accordingly.
- Includes content areas on alcohol, drugs, stress, tobacco, sexual health and nutrition.
- Give students motivational feedback to help change high-risk behavior through self-administered risk assessments.
- Delivers prevention education through engaging interactive tools, interactive peer stories and college-specific articles and strategies.
- Provides college administrators access to real-time data, custom query capabilities and informative graphs through data reporting.
- Listed on SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP).
- Enhanced ways to connect with colleagues in the field on MyStudentBloggy, Facebook, Twitter.