InsideADHD.org is an interactive, online program designed specifically for parents of children with ADHD and adults living with ADHD. This site is a comprehensive resource and is based on the latest scientific information about ADHD.
The content topics for InsideADHD.org were developed with input from professionals and parents of children with ADHD. The information included at this site was chosen based on consumer interests, best practices in the field, and a desire to deliver health education in an interactive manner. We seek to provide ideas and strategies that help normalize the family and school lives of people with ADHD.
- Offers access to self-assessments and quizzes with personalized feedback.
- Includes interactive tools about a variety of ADHD topics as well as strategies for successful living.
- Features new studies and developments in the field of ADHD.
- Contains a family spotlight series focusing on family experiences in dealing with ADHD and managing it.
- Access a free, downloadable toolkit containing 14 tools for elementary, middle, and high school students.
- Hear from experts on the InsideADHD video blog, and learn from others living with ADHD on Twitter.