Developed with the support of Endo Pharmaceuticals, PainEDU.org is a comprehensive online resource for health professionals interested in clinical advances in pain management.
This program enhances healthcare providers' understanding of pain management, through the use of interviews, articles, educational courses and case studies. It includes information on topics ranging from treating common pain disorders to resolving clinical dilemmas to addressing psychosocial factors in pain management.
Registered users have access to four valuable opioid risk management tools:
- Screener and Opioid Assessment for Patients with Pain (SOAPP®) tool
- Current Opioid Misuse Measure (COMM)® tool
- PainEDU.org Manual: A Pocket Guide to Pain Management, 4th edition
- Managing Chronic Pain with Opioids in Primary Care guide
- Clinician Roundtable: Learn how pain management experts handle critical pain issues with their patients.
- In the Spotlight: Read monthly interviews with leaders in the pain management field.
- Clinician Tools: Explore interactive and downloadable pain management and assessment tools.
- PainEDU Course: Earn continuing education credits by reviewing interactive cases addressing a variety of pain treatment topics.
- Clinician Manual: Enhance care for patients with acute and chronic pain with this free, comprehensive pain management resource.
- Opioid Treatment Pocket Guide: Receive clear and practical guidelines for planning opioid pain treatment. An invaluable, free resource for PainEdu subscribers.