A valuable online resource, MyStudentBody® uses scientifically proven methods to promote responsible alcohol use and reduce high-risk drinking among college students.
Students follow a structured course track that includes a self-administered risk assessment along with pre- and post-knowledge quizzes. A certificate of course completion offers tangible proof students have learned the signs and causes of alcohol poisoning, such as what to do in an alcohol-related emergency.
Campus health administrators receive real-time aggregate data and custom reports to help monitor course results while tracking beliefs and behaviors of the student population.
- Developed and scientifically tested with support from the National Institutes of Health.
- Helps students identify and track individual drinking behaviors and risks.
- Provides Essentials and Student Conduct courses
- Gives students tailored motivational feedback about key risk factors related to binge drinking; e.g., inaccurate beliefs about alcohol use and the consequences of drinking.
- Features engaging interactive tools and student-friendly informational pieces.
- Includes periodic content updates such as "Ask the Expert," and peer stories.