Inflexxion employs approximately 60 people in diverse areas of expertise including psychological and social research, data management, health writing, web development and design, and sales and marketing.
We hire creative, smart, compassionate, innovative people who work closely with others to improve health behaviors through technology. Our staff is detailed, organized, and understands the project cycle. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
Below you will find our current job openings. For more information or to apply, please email your question, or cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Inflexxion is a respected leader, finding new ways to shape the way people think about health by developing award-winning Internet programs to confront health areas such as pharmaceutical risk management, substance abuse and college health.
We are currently looking for a Contractor Web Content Writer with expertise in ADHD to be a major contributor on our Content Team. This contractor will work on InsideADHD.org – Inflexxion’s comprehensive online ADHD program. The content writer will research, write, and edit online content for InsideADHD.org and collaborate extensively with members of the project team to resolve client issues. S/he will actively contribute to a growing knowledge network to improve the effectiveness of the team and the information available to clients.
• Must have an understanding of research and how it contributes to health education
• Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences on ADHD topics
• Interest in the healthcare industry and higher education
• Must be able to handle multiple writing tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work well independently as well as with a multi-disciplinary team
• Collaborate with content area experts and/or other web authors
• Ensure that all documents meet established content standards and work with the Development Team to assess any technical challenges in displaying content
• Keep up to date with industry standards and best practice in web usability, web page design and consumer health writing for the web
• B.A./B.S., preferably in science, education, or health related area
• 2+ years experience writing for the purpose of health education with expertise in the ADHD field
• Exceptional writing skills and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of specific methodologies of writing for the web
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume and two PDF writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Email: email@example.comJob List
Do you want to work with creative, smart, compassionate, innovative people – people with a mission, working together to improve health behaviors through technology? If you enjoy being challenged, solving problems and working for the common good, Inflexxion is the place for you.
Inflexxion is a respected leader, finding new ways to shape the way people think about health by developing award-winning web-based programs to confront health areas such as pharmaceutical risk management, substance abuse and college health.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a company that truly makes a difference in the lives of our consumers. We hire people who work closely with others, are detailed, organized, and understand the project cycle – people who are smart and get things done. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
We currently have an opening for a Software Developer to join our team in engineering desktop and web-based software based on project specifications. The ideal candidate must satisfy internal and external customers through excellent customer service, work within the peer-mentored Software Development Team and help build project transparency between Research, User Experience, QA, and Development teams.
• Windows Workflow, Silverlight, PowerShell experience a plus
• Entity Framework and/or LINQ experience a plus
• Work well on cross-functional team(s)
• Develop innovative solutions in a product development environment
• Create reusable code libraries and reusable web and user controls
• Incorporate Agile methodology with Scrum management and full SDLC exposure
• Handle integration and data migration projects
• Consult with clients (internal and external) and turn verbal communications into technical documents and satisfactory deliverables
• Create accurate estimates of time and effort
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight
• 1-3 years of experience with .NET 3.5-4.5 and Visual Studio 2008-2013 (C# preferred) – front end, web services or WEBAPI, middle tier, and back end development
• SQL Server 2008-2012 - designing relational databases, writing stored procedures, triggers, DDL & TSQL
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob List