Inflexxion employs approximately 60 people in diverse areas of expertise including psychological and social research, data management, project management, web development and design, and sales.
We hire creative, smart, compassionate, innovative people who work closely with others to improve health behaviors through technology. Our staff is detailed, organized, and understands the project cycle. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
Below you will find our current job openings. For more information or to apply, please email your question, or cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
The individual in this position is responsible for establishing and ensuring that best practices in data management and programming are instituted for the Health Analytics Department, and for implementing adequate processes to meet regulatory requirements. This individual is also responsible for preparation of datasets including quality control and related documentation, and for writing SAS, SPSS or other programming code to create datasets to support analysis for the Health Analytic Department including NAVIPPRO surveillance reports, Internet surveys, NIH/NIDA funded field trials, and other requests. In addition, this individual will serve as a liaison for Health Analytics with other departments within Inflexxion regarding overall data quality and data automation processes.
• Expert level programming skills using SAS or SPSS to meet the challenges of advanced data manipulation, complicated programming logic, and large data volume is required
• Proven capability of developing sophisticated SAS or SPSS or other macro applications
• Demonstrated independent capability to write SAS, SPSS or other code, manipulate data sets to convert and merge data files, and to perform quality checks of datasets and output
• Ability to anticipate and analyze reasons for delays, must take the initiative to make changes that will improve processes, procedures or will increase efficiency
• Experience in creating audit trails and documentation
• Familiarity with applicable regulations and 21CFR Part 11 compliance requirements
• Proficient writing and verbal communication skills in English
• Proficient with SAS and MS Office Suite applications
• Experience with SPSS and SQL desired
• Prior experience working on multidisciplinary teams in a CRO or bio-pharmaceutical is a plus
• Responsible for maintenance and management of all datasets in the Health Analytics Department, including external data streams
• Conducts data management activities including preparation of queries to clean and close datasets for client reports, surveys, or industry or grant-funded projects
• Writes software code (e.g., SAS, SPSS, etc.) to create datasets, manipulate and transform data according to analysis plans/specifications provided by biostatisticians and epidemiologists for surveillance reporting, surveys, grant projects, and other assignments
• Conducts data quality verification checks on datasets prior to analysis
• Prepares related documentation including coding manuals and quality control records
• Creates standards and best practices for data management and programming to meet the needs of the Health Analytics Department and comply with regulatory requirements
• Defines and anticipates processes for databases/datasets creation and maintenance to maximize multipurpose uses
• Assists in development, documentation and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure integrity of department data management and associated datasets
• Analyzes current and projected future database performance requirements; fine-tunes or recommends equipment/software changes when necessary
• Participates as active team member on company committees specifically addressing data integrity and database quality improvements
• Collaborates with the Business Analyst and other team members to write specifications for data variable definitions, content of analysis datasets and data acquisition from all proprietary data streams and to assist in problem solving data discrepancies within downloaded datasets
• Interacts with technical support team and vendors to schedule upgrades, modifications, and required maintenance to software and to prevent system failures
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a data management and SAS, SPSS or other programming role involving preparation of datasets and analysis coding for data outputs used for regulatory submissions
• Bachelor degree required Master degree preferred, in computer science, social science or related field
• Additional training in SAS/SPSS or certification in SAS/SPSS Base and Advanced Programming, SAS Macro, SQL development desired
Email: email@example.comJob List