Inflexxion employs approximately 60 people in diverse areas of expertise including psychological and social research, data management, project management, web development and design, and sales.
We hire creative, smart, compassionate, innovative people who work closely with others to improve health behaviors through technology. Our staff is detailed, organized, and understands the project cycle. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
Below you will find our current job openings. For more information or to apply, please email your question, or cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking an Epidemiologist with an interest or background in drug abuse or disease surveillance to join our Health Analytics Department. This position will assist the Senior Director for Observational Epidemiology to plan, design and conduct surveillance reporting for commercial clients as part of Inflexxion’s NAVIPPRO program (a nationally-based public health surveillance system for monitoring trends in prescription drug abuse). The epidemiologist will be responsible for conducting descriptive and multivariate analyses of surveillance data to identify patterns and trends in drug abuse as well as providing technical guidance and coordination of work of epidemiologists and research assistants on the NAVIPPRO reporting team. The ideal candidate should have a master degree (or a PhD) in epidemiology or public health with demonstrated skills and experience in data analysis, survey methodology, interpretation and reporting of public health trends.
• Proficient in SAS and/or SPSS coding and the analysis of data utilizing statistical software.
• Sound understanding of collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
• Understanding of application and conduct of statistical methods (e.g., univariate and multivariate regression, stratified analyses).
• Experience working with large databases and surveillance data.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite applications, including MS Excel and MS Access.
• Knowledge and experience with ArcGIS and/or SQL is a plus.
• Work effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
• Collaborate with Senior Director of Observational Epidemiology on the methodology and approach used for commercial client reporting, surveys, and other selected research projects related to NAVIPPRO as assigned.
• Conduct descriptive and multivariate analyses of surveillance data related to substance use/abuse and other health outcomes from Inflexxion’s proprietary and national databases.
• Analyze data from multiple sources with the goal of identifying patterns and trends within defined populations.
• Prepare and review surveillance reports, analytical data, and other scientific reports on surveillance regarding substance abuse.
• Provide technical guidance on and coordination of work of other epidemiologists and research assistants on the NAVIPPRO reporting team.
• Provide high-level review of surveillance and other scientific reports for data accuracy and validity of interpretation/conclusions.
• Prepare presentations and interface with customers regarding surveillance report content and deliverables as required.
• Collaborate with other Inflexxion departments to assist with development and maintenance of Inflexxion databases, identify gaps in data collection, and ensure data quality to meet surveillance needs.
• Assist the Senior Director and account managers on specification of timelines and deliverables during contracting.
• Contribute to development of scientific abstracts, posters and manuscripts and attend and present at professional conferences as required.
• Master (MS/MPH) degree with 5 or more years of experience or PhD in applied epidemiology, public health or related discipline or other experience conducting public health research.
• Ability to apply epidemiologic theory, principles, and practice to the analysis and synthesis of surveillance, survey and statistical data to inform and/or evaluate public health patterns and trends.
• Ability to synthesize and interpret the significance of health and other data obtained from a variety of sources and draw appropriate conclusions.
• Ability to identify the need for further investigation or other public health action from assessment of current data.
Email: email@example.comJob List
The Front-End Developer is responsible for the client-side layer of our web applications. S/he works closely with the rest of the Senior Front-End Developer and the User Experience Design team on crafting user interactions and converting designs to usable markup. The Front-End Developer also works closely with the Software Engineering team to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
• Good understanding of the design process and the components involved
• Team oriented
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Active listening skills
• Natural problem solver
• Attention to detail
• Good sense of humor
• Good communication skills
• Strong understanding of front-end web development process
• Mastery of standards-based HTML/CSS
• Ability to create markup from visual designs and wireframes that is ready for implementation into dynamic environments
• Keeps up to date with the latest trends and technologies and advises on best practices and solutions based on requirements
• BA in Design or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob List
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate to coordinate all aspects of communication and outreach with potential customers of the PainCAS product, an online chronic pain and opioid risk assessment tool for healthcare providers to use with chronic pain patients. This person will be accountable for responding to and following up on incoming demo, registration and information requests by phone and email. This person will also receive all incoming customer support requests and triage such requests appropriately to the PainCAS team. The Sales Support Associate will work closely with the PainCAS Product Manager to turn leads into customers of PainCAS. In addition, this position must be able to organize, coordinate, and support all sales functions with a high degree of attention to detail. The sales associate will be responsible for contacting new sales prospects, building relationships, and managing current customers. The ideal candidate has experience in sales and marketing in the healthcare field and is comfortable using SalesForce.
PainCAS is a web-based pain and opioid risk assessment tool. It is designed to be implemented in the clinical setting where patients receive treatment for chronic pain. It enables a clinic to send or administer online pain and opioid risk assessments to patients and generates assessment reports for clinician review and inclusion in the patient’s electronic medical record.
• Experience in contacting leads and prospects via phone and email to determine situation and help propose solutions
• Background in public health, healthcare or medicine is preferred
• Personable and shows strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates professionalism and persistence with calls and contacts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Highly motivated and self-sufficient
• Working knowledge of SalesForce required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Perform all communication and outreach activities required to respond to and follow up with requests from program demos, registration and information in a timely manner.
• Provide support to the Project Manager for all sales cycle tasks from initial outreach to program training and implementation.
• Manage pre-event planning with prospects and customers
• Prepare paperwork for initial license agreements and renewal of subscriptions
• Coordination of various targeted promotion programs
• Conduct special projects, as needed
• Maintain a complete customer portfolio and manage daily sales activities
• Provide timely and knowledgeable product support for customers
• Ability to listen and respond effectively to customer feedback and support issues.
• Present sales updates, analysis, and findings on a formal and informal basis to various levels of management
• Participate in and/or lead the development of marketing campaigns with team members
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization
• Ensure that all strategies have measurable outcomes based on effective metrics
• Demonstrate a willingness and proficiency for thinking at a high level, while providing “hands on” assistance in specific project deliverables
• Potential of 5-10% travel to tradeshows and conferences
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-3 year (s) business development, sales, customer support or comparable experience within the healthcare industry preferred
Email: email@example.comJob List